Monday, June 02, 2008

WebFaction Web Hosting that Doesn't Suck

Have to say I have been quite pleased with my web hosting through WebFaction. When looking for a Web Hosting Provider such as WebFaction, these things are most important to me:

  1. Uptime, the server needs to be up all the time
  2. Fast, even under heaving loads the server needs to respond quickly to user requests
  3. Support, when I contact them at anytime day or night, I expect a response within a few hours
  4. Ease of Use, configuring websites should be easy

I've found that WebFaction meets my web hosting requirements.

I've gone with other hosting providers and have never been that impressed. Other web hosting providers tend to never have competent staff on duty. Don't care about uptime. Give an ancient software interface to configure things. And whats really annoying is when there web hosting is down, they could care less about getting things back up again fast. Drives me crazy, if my site isn't up, there is no money being made. If there is no money being made, then I don't have money for food. If I don't have money for food ... well lets just say I can be a little cranky.

So my hats off to WebFaction. They deliver good service, for a decent price, with good support.

No comments: